Monday, October 6, 2008

Moving On Up

Many of you know that Little Rock is not where I am originally from. I was drug out here kicking and screaming (well at least crying) 6 years ago by my loving husband and Arkansas native. I agreed to come only because there was a Target in town. However, I did not realize that Little Rock was a "little" short on retail an dining options. So for the past few years I have survived by getting my fix when we travel back to Denver to visit family a couple times a year. One of my favorite casual dining restaurant is Chipotle. Well we still don't have a Chipotle, so I will have to get by on a close runner up, until we get a Chipotle.

Announcing the grand opening in Little Rock, AR on October 1, 2008...


I have already been there twice.

No comments: