Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I Love Fall


My favorite season, well it just depends, Spring is my favorite after a long cold winter, I don't really like to be cold. But Fall is definitely my favorite after a long hot summer. I love the smell of that first crisp cool night. I love to see the leaves change color. I love to hear the rustling noise the leaves make as you walk through them. I love the morning frost that coats the lawn in a white blanket, and makes a great crunching noise when you walk on it. I love putting on my warm sweaters. I also love Thanksgiving, eating turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing and gravy, YUM! Spending time with family and friends. And to celebrate Thanksgiving this year I am going to do a 25 days of Thanksgiving posts, so I can share all the things I am thankful for.

No comments: