We had a busy Valentine's end of the week. I missed posting Danielle's five month milestone picture, but I did take it on the 12th, so here she is 5 months old. She is getting very heavy, it is going to be time to turn in her infant carseat, since she is too big to lug around anymore. But I am not quite ready to give up the convenience yet. She doesn't have the desire to roll over yet, but she is very strong so I think she could if she wanted to.
Emily had her Valentine's Party at school on Thursday. I think she had a good time, and was totally worn out by the time I picked her up.
Brian had is school party on Friday. They did the party during snack time. They had lots of treats, ice cream, cake, and goodies. Then they exchanged Valentine's, and then played outside.
Eddie and I were able to go to dinner and a movie on Friday night. We swapped kids with Jenna, and we watched hers on Saturday. We tried to get a last minute reservation at a place we had not been too, but it was too late, so we ended up going to Cajun's Wharf. We had a great seat by the river, and enjoyed fillet minion and halibut with veggies, and potatoes. It was nice to have a quiet dinner by ourselves (well we did bring Danielle) but she is still easy to take out. Then we saw Taken. We definitely need to continue to have date night at least once a month.
On Saturday, Emily had a birthday party at Gymboree for a friend from school. Can you say more cake and goodies! We are on sugar overload this weekend. I sent Brian and daddy to a Lowe's grow and build workshop. They have them every other Saturday, they are free and the kids get to build a project. Today's project was a Valentine's treasure box. You get safety goggles and an apron too. At the end of the workshop you get a completed badge for your apron. I guess I get to practice up for when Brian is in Cub Scouts. Brian gave me the treasure box for Valentine's Day, how sweet!
We finished up the weekend with another birthday party on Monday night for a friend in Emily's Sunbeam class. It was a pool party at the local YWCA. The whole family came to the pool party, and mommy had to get in the pool for reassurance and to make sure they didn't drown.





No comments:
Post a Comment