Danielle has something new, a tooth. I guess I should have posted that retraction to the first tooth story that I did way back in March.
I thought that maybe on Friday night, she might be getting her tooth, but I had been wrong so many times that until I actually saw it poke through the gum, it wasn't there. But on Saturday afternoon, there is was white and shiny.
I thought that maybe on Friday night, she might be getting her tooth, but I had been wrong so many times that until I actually saw it poke through the gum, it wasn't there. But on Saturday afternoon, there is was white and shiny.
There it is, can you see it??
She did have a couple of nights that she had trouble sleeping, and little stuffy/runny nose, and and a low fever, but some of it I just thought was because of traveling. So overall cutting her first teeth was not too tramatic.
She got the second tooth a couple of days later on Tuesday. So when her daddy saw her for the first time in a week, she had not one, but two new teeth.





No comments:
Post a Comment