Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Aliens have abducted my children

Today we were working in and around the house. Eddie was in the garage, and I hadn't seen the big kids in a few minutes, which usually means trouble. Soon after that they both came running into the garage asking us to come check out what they had done. Oh no!! Eddie and I walked around the side of the house and they had weeded the entire flower bed, and they did a good job. I helped them finish and bag up the weeds. They did this project without being asked, although they did have some motivation. We have been paying them for chores for their Disney World spending fund. Money that I would be giving them anyway, but it works out well for everyone when they are helping around the house and then they can pick out some souvenirs.

No comments: