A few months back I wrote about getting lost in the middle of Oklahoma. We thought we may have found the ranch where The Pioneer Woman lives.
Today I met Pioneer Woman in person, and yep...it is the Drummond Ranch. Technically Pioneer Woman does not live right there, it is actually where her brother in law Pesky Tim lives, their ranch is west of this, but close enough right? She was in Little Rock at the SuperWalmart on Highway 10 for her book tour.
Pioneer Woman wrote this little cookbook, and had it published and today it is #1 on the New York Times Best-Seller list. She is currently doing a book tour. My mom got me the cookbook for Christmas and had it signed last week in Denver. I still wanted to meet PW and have her autograph my picture. Her husband Marlboro Man was there, he was walking the line, signing books, taking pictures and answering questions.
Luckily, I arrived early, before the line got too long. Even luckier, Jennie from church was already in line, so I got an even better spot in line and had friends to talk to. It helped to pass the time, entertain the kids, and it was comforting. So thanks for hanging out with me!Here's proof that I met PW, even though the picture of me is really bad, (I think I was mid-sentance), just look at that cute baby!







No comments:
Post a Comment