Saturday, February 13, 2010

Busy Saturday

As usual we are on the go go go today. First thing in the morning Emily and I went to her gymnastics for a makeup day since classes were cancelled this week because of the snow. When we arrived home everyone was starving and we decided to have lunch at Cheeseburger, Cheeseburger. They have great hamburgers, and the kids like the meals that are served in a classic car box. It was busy, so there was a little bit of a wait, but we all survived and had a nice meal.

Then I had a couple of errands I wanted to get accomplished before the evening events. We went to the Target in Bryant to see if I could find some of the additional pieces for my new play room organization. I got a few more things I needed, but I am still missing some fabric baskets, so I will have to keep checking. Then a quick run to the Zoo for a Cupid surprise.

I really like how the playroom is coming together, these cubes are great.

Emily had a birthday party at Millennium Bowl, for Lily, one of her friends that she used to go to Gymboree with. This party had also been rescheduled because of the snow. The whole family went, and Brian and Eddie got their own lane and bowled a few games while Emily and the birthday party friends played a few lanes away. I even bowled a game on the adult lane. It was fun, although I am not sure that 4 year olds can really appreciate bowling? I took no pictures of this, I think I must be in a camera funk, but you can check out the link above, although there is no proof that Emily was there from the posted pictures.

Later that night, Jenna brought the kids over for us to watch. Her and James wanted to go out and see Avatar, and so the kids watched their own movie, ate popcorn and fell asleep on the floor.

No comments: