Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Little OCD

My littlest babe reminds me so much of my first babe. She is very observant, and notices the little things around her; something in the wrong place, some candy placed mostly out of view, and knows where she has left something. We used to call Brian "eagle eyes", and while that doesn't quite fit her, I will have to think of something clever. She pays close attention to details.

She has almost gotten the "potty" thing down...she tells us that she is "poppy" even when she is just wet, goes in the bathroom, wants her diaper off, the Fuzzi Bunz that we use have snaps, so she can't undo them by herself, which I am thankful for, puts her potty seat on the potty, wipes, flushes, closes lid. She is just missing one important step...actually going to the bathroom, but I am sure she will get it soon.

Today I was working at the office, and we have a card reader for our new check-in system. I didn't even realize that she was paying attention, but she wanted her own card to swipe, so cute. She also tries to make copies, gets papers that have been printed, dumps out paperclips, uses the stapler, works on the computer, talks on the phone, and makes notes on papers. I have my very own office assistant.

While I was working the big kids when to River City day camp. When I picked them up, them both had their hair done cute. I guess that was the afternoon "activity". Emily had a cute french braid twist bun, and Brian had a "mohawk" down the middle.

No comments: