Monday, August 2, 2010

Stupid Hot

One of my friends on Facebook described our current weather as "Stupid HOT". I liked it so much that I think I will steal it.

Forecast: Today 103, Tuesday 106, Wednesday 104, Thursday 100, Friday 98, Saturday 97

Official Highs, Little Rock, AR
August 1st 101
July 31st 102
July 30th 100
July 29th 100
July 28th 96
July 27th 97
July 26th 98
July 25th 98
July 24th 100
July 23rd 100
July 22nd 101
July 21st 100
July 20th 97
July 19th 95
July 18th 97
July 17th 96
July 16th 96
July 15th 100
July 14th 97

Everything outside looks so sad, the grass is brown, the trees are droopy, I don't even want to check out the plants. ): Now you know why we sit inside and don't really do anything, except watch TV, and surf the internet. It is really too hot to do anything else.

No comments: