Better late than never. I am off to a slow start this year, I hope I catch up. Anyway, here is to a fresh start, resolutions and goals for 2009. We actually went out for New Year's Eve this year. We took the kids to dinner at a new restaurant that opened near the house, Sekisui. It is a typical hibachi type Japanese Steak House. Eddie and I have tried almost every one in town and our favorite is still Benihana. Then we saw "Bedtime Stories" with Adam Sandler. We really liked it and the kids did pretty good. I think this is only the second movie we have been to since Danielle was born. Quite a change from when Brian was a baby, and until Emily was about a year old. We used to go to movies once or twice a week!
So here are my goals for 2009...
1. Teach our children more about the gospel.
2. Obtain a 3-month food storage for our family.
3. Keep up with this blog.
4. Continue to eat healthy meals, and stop drinking coke.
5. Spend more time doing family things: reading together, eating together, playing games, going camping, and enjoying the outdoors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment