Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Brand Name

Brian has a friend from school, Logan, that had Z-strap shoes, you can get them at Shoe Carnival according to the information Brian came home with. I had no idea what he was talking about, and I wasn't planning to get them for him anyway.

I bought the girls some cute new outfits for Fall, but Brian doesn't need that much, just a few long sleeve shirts, and some new jeans. So I was feeling a little bad, so when he asked for Skechers light up shoes, (they also make Z-strap, I have learned) I started to look into it. Um...they are $50!! Yikes I am not spending that kind of money on shoes he will grow out of in six months.

What can I say, I am a softy, and they were on sale.

However, I can't believe that at almost 6 he is already reconizing and wanting brand name items. I guess those marketing people on TV know what they are doing. Time to start limiting our TV viewing.



No comments: