Tuesday, August 25, 2009

VIP

Yesterday, Brian was a Very Important Person! At school each day, one student is honored (their name is drawn out of the basket), and they are the line leader, they get to sleep in the loft, and sit in the special chair. Then the next day the get to bring the All About Me bag home for show and tell the next day.

This is what I wrote for Brian to share with his class:

My name is Brian Jones, and I will be 6 years old next month. I have five people in my family, my mom and dad, myself and my two sisters Emily and Danielle.

I love to collect things like rocks, sticks, leaves and flowers. I also like catch insects, and lizards.

This summer I played outside with my sister. We had fun swimming, riding bikes, playing water balloons, flying kites, and jumping on the trampoline.

We went on a trip to Colorado to visit my grammie. My Uncle Steve took me fishing and I caught a fish.

My favorite colors are red, blue and camo. I have lots of camo colored stuff right now including my backpack and lunchbox, socks, underwear, pants, shirt, and new bedding for my room. I am so camouflage that you might have a hard time seeing me. (I really didn't write the last sentence to share with his class, but someday it will be a fun memory!)


No comments: