Monday, January 4, 2010

SNOW (Ha Ha) Day


I guess the Little Rock School District really wanted an extra day of holiday vacation. I was awakened at 6:00am this morning by my phone ringing. An automated call was alerting me to the school closing. We knew there was a possibility of weather, but there had just been a small flurry before we went to bed. I figured we were in for a snowy day. I got out of bed to survey the situation. I looked out the window...this must be some kind of error, the roads were dry, there was no snow, there was no ice. It wasn't even picture worthy. So just an extra day off for the kids, mom on the other hand still had to work at the office. Which meant that all the kids got to go to the office with me.

Brian made a fort with the floor mats.

No comments: