Sunday, March 14, 2010

Busy Saturday and Mental Health Sunday

Here was yesterdays schedule which I hope will justify why I am sitting here in my recliner blogging, instead of being at church.

7:00am Get up, clean kitchen
8:45am Shower
9:30am Make up, make up Gymnastics class, Eddie and Brian went to the shooting range
10:30am Head to Duck Duck Goose Consignment sale to buy hair bows
11:30am Go downtown to pick up milk
12:00pm Lunch
12:30-2:30pm Cook casserole for baby shower, and make 7-layer dip
3:00pm Baby Shower
3:45pm Meet Jenna to go to Rhea Lana Consignment sale
4:30-7:30pm Shopping
8:00pm Meet Eddie and the kids for the Picasso's PTA Sale
9:00pm Go home and collapse in bed

This was Brian's class project for display at the Picasso Art Sale at the PTA's annual fundraiser.

Plus daylight savings time started today, so I lost an hour and could just not justify dragging sleeping kids out of bed...ya know what they say about letting sleeping dogs lie. Also, maybe subconsciously, it would have been Danielle's first day of nursery, and I am just not ready for that.

No comments: