Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March 17, 2010

I may or may not have dressed my children like this for St. Patrick's Day

I totally forgot that it was St. Patrick's day today when I woke up and helped Brian get ready for school. He picked out his clothes, and I can tell you it was not green. Then I got the baby dressed, her clothes had a little green in them, but not on purpose. Emily picked out her own clothes, and only by accident was her skirt green. I forgot to wear my green shirt. I took Emily to school and headed to the office. I shortly remembered that is was St. Patrick's Day, and was sad that I forgot to wear green. It wasn't until I picked Brian up from school that I realized the full impact of missing this important green day. He was so sad that he had not worn his perfectly green bug shirt. All the other kids had worn their green shirts. Mrs. Halter had given him a shamrock sticker to try to help.

Does it count if I dressed them in green on March 18th?

No comments: