I love how cute this is, and how creative Brian is getting, one ear is black, one brown and he has blue eyes.
Eddie called while I was at the party to tell me about a fire in the backyard. Wow, I miss all the fun stuff! When I left, I smelled lighter fluid in the backyard, and figured someone was getting ready to grill.
Eddie was in the bathroom, when the neighbor from behind us came knocking on our front door to tell us about the fire. Apparently, the kids had started the grass in their yard on fire messing around, and the wind was blowing in our direction. When Eddie walked outside, our next door neighbors grass was on fire, and the fence and it caught the woodpile on fire too. Behind us, the flames were as high as the roof. Eddie and our new neighbor, John got the hoses and started putting out the flames as the fire department had not arrived.
Scary! I am glad that I missed it. My girls watched safely from the deck as daddy battled the flames. Once again, I feel blessed that we were home and able to protect our property. No one was hurt, and the damage was minimal.





No comments:
Post a Comment