Monday, December 15, 2008

I Am Still Thankful but...

I have been busy and have been sick. I had been trying very hard to avoid the cold bug that the rest of my family has been carrying around, but I lost over the weekend. So tis the season, I am busy, and now I am sick.

Well this brings me to the next thing I am thankful for. Health! I hate being sick and I feel so sorry for my little ones when they are sick. It is no fun. I am so grateful that my family is healthy and happy. Hopefully I will be able to get my 25 Thankful posts before the end of the year.

1 comment:

. said...

bleh. being sick is awful - especially when you still have to keep things running! Heal soon so you don't have to travel with another bug this year!