
Danielle, our newest addition to the Jones family. She is very easy-going, and has been since before she was even born. She "baked" the longest of all my babies and came in her own sweet time, 3 days late. I am thankful that she is so laid back. She eats when I get around to it, sleeps while we run errands, and only wakes me up twice during the night. She is beautiful with her dark hair, she does have pretty blue eyes for the time being (they will probably change), and she is so strong. She can already hold her head up well, and she has a good grip. Her smile is contagious, she tolerates her brother and sisters endless hugs and kisses, and laughs for her daddy. I feel very blessed to have this sweet little girl, she is a wonderful gift from our Heavenly Father.





No comments:
Post a Comment