Mom and Dad--D+, forgot parent communication folder, I gave me a plus because I did take it in later. The not having a backpack is definitely throwing off my organizational system.
Brian--B-, he did not stay on green, he got one yellow card (he doesn't remember why) but he did get a sticker on his shirt for working quietly at his desk.
I also got in trouble with "Campus Security!" The pick up line is not very user friendly, especially since I have to meet Brian and his door for him to be released. After checking out the situation yesterday, today I got there very early, no one else was there and I was able to park on the side out of the way. The security officer came by as I was getting out of my car once they had opened the door to his room, and told me that if I needed to get out of my car I had to park on the street. Um...I am not unloading two other kids and walking up to his door everyday. Hopefully by next week, there will be a solution that is workable for everyone!





1 comment:
Bleh! Don't you hate that - dang rules!
Post a Comment