So while Eddie was away for two days, I attempted to win the best mother of the weekend award...how do you think I did? I did make dinner on Thursday night, and tried to get the kids to bed at a reasonable time, which was not very successful.
Friday we had a lazy morning and the kids actually slept in, yeah! We finally made it out of the house to go get lunch at
Then we went to the indoor play tubes at the Rock Creek Church. We played there for a couple hours and then decided on take out for dinner at
I decided to try to avoid bedtime all together tonight, by putting in a movie and then they would fall asleep, and all would be well. Too bad that plan failed. I just turned off the lights and went to bed, I figured they would eventually get tired and go to sleep.Saturday we had a busy day planned. First I had to pick up my milk downtown and drop it off at home. I had a coupon for a free brunch entree at
So that was the next stop. The kids did really well. Right across the street is the Barnes & Noble.

I had a coupon for a free cookie and hot chocolate, yummy!

I had a coupon for a free cookie and hot chocolate, yummy!
Then it was time for a little racing. We walked next store to

First the kids build their own race car.
Then they got to race them down the ramp.
Ready, set, GO!
They were having a build and race your own lego car. They kids had a great time designing and then racing their car down the ramp. Then making modifications to make the car sturdier, more stable or faster down the ramp.
A little while later we met Jenna and her kids at the McMath Library for a Halloween story time, and games. The kids had fun time.










No comments:
Post a Comment