Zhu Zhu Pets are this year's must have and therefore hard to find Christmas present. The funny thing is Brian has been seeing commercials on TV for these things for months. My standard answer for all such things is...put it on your birthday/Christmas list. Finally one day I googled these silly things, and couldn't really find much about them and didn't see anyone locally that was even selling them. I promptly forgot about them.Until a couple days ago when I saw an article about them. Immediately I googled them again and found they are sold out at Walmart, ToysRus and Target. These things go from completely unknown to huge huge hit seemingly overnight. I did manage to find a three pack at ToysRus for presale, set to ship 12/11/09. Then I hit the stores: first up Walmart, score, they have the ball and the surfboard right on an endcap, and the lady in the hunting department shows me where the pet home is. I pick up one of each. Next stop ToysRus, they also have the home and it is $2.00 more so I am doing well. They have space available on the shelves for the pets and some additional accessories. I ask one of the sales people if they thought they would be getting more in soon. Yep, Tuesday morning they get a truck, score I will be back in the morning. Next stop Target, no luck there, they don't even carry them yet.
I did get the forth pet (the yellow one) from ToyRus but they didn't have any of the accessories I was really looking for. I will keep searching.
I know I am crazy!





No comments:
Post a Comment