
The Fancy Nancy Party for Olive was still on and Emily was thrilled. She got all dressed up in her new fancy dress I bought, with matching shoes, headband, purse and of course sunglasses. The girls and a boy made tiaras/tophat, and strung their own beads for necklaces and bracelets. We had fancy cupcakes at a fancy table with chocolate milk in fancy glasses (yes, more than one got spilled) while reading Fancy Nancy books. They got to take home a fancy boa. Such a great idea for a fun party.




While the girls and I were at the Fancy party, Brian and daddy went to martial arts class. I know Eddie is enjoying the class, and I hope Brian is learning something and having fun too.
Eddie wanted to make a trip to the downtown library to check out books on CD for our upcoming road trip. The kids had a great time picking out books and dvd's. Eddie was ready to go after about 20 minutes, but the kids can spend hours at the library. Finally we got everything we needed and headed out. Our next stop was a quick trip to Lowe's for more tiles to finish my coaster project. It was Earth Day and they had canvas bags that you could paint. Of course we had to stop and make one for all the kids. Brian and Emily painted their own, with a little help from mom and dad. The bags were a paint by number, and it was tedious, so our quick trip turned into an event.


While the girls and I were at the Fancy party, Brian and daddy went to martial arts class. I know Eddie is enjoying the class, and I hope Brian is learning something and having fun too.
Eddie wanted to make a trip to the downtown library to check out books on CD for our upcoming road trip. The kids had a great time picking out books and dvd's. Eddie was ready to go after about 20 minutes, but the kids can spend hours at the library. Finally we got everything we needed and headed out. Our next stop was a quick trip to Lowe's for more tiles to finish my coaster project. It was Earth Day and they had canvas bags that you could paint. Of course we had to stop and make one for all the kids. Brian and Emily painted their own, with a little help from mom and dad. The bags were a paint by number, and it was tedious, so our quick trip turned into an event.
It was a fun family Saturday.






No comments:
Post a Comment