I took Eddie to the airport today. He is flying to Denver to attend a seminar to learn a new adjusting technique. I am a widow all weekend, so you know what they say...When the Cat's away, the Mice will play.
Friday after school, the kids and I came home and grabbed the bikes and headed over to Kevin and Katie's new place. We got the grand tour of their town home and complex, with a clubhouse and pool. The kids played with the boys, rode bikes, walked dogs, and practiced fishing in the grass. It is a gated complex with lots of kids, so it is very kid friendly, except for the hills. Danielle skinned both of her knees learning about hills. It was a little scary for mom to watch how much faster the kids could ride their bikes or scooters down the hill. I am glad for our flat, boring cul-de-sac.
Later that evening we went to Chi Zi's to have "Gourmet" pizza with Jenna and our combined now SEVEN children. People must think we are a little crazy! While, there I received a text from Eddie, with a picture of this:
Downtown Denver
And then a picture of this:
Chipotle Burrito
He knows how to rub it in! Hope you are having fun in Denver without us...you know what they say, when the Cat is away...





No comments:
Post a Comment