I have not gotten very much sleep the past couple of nights. My kids do not make very good roommates. Brian's allergies have been terrible at night, even after a dose of benadryl. He snores, talks in his sleep, gets up to blow his nose, wiggles, and wets the bed. Emily cries in her sleep, wakes up and needs her stuffed animals, wakes up and needs a drink, wakes up and has to go pee. The baby has slept great! Can't wait for things to be back to normal tonight.
In other news, I got up on Sunday morning, showered (even washed my hair) got myself ready, made a real breakfast (pancakes vs. Pilsbury cinnamon rolls), got the kids ready, (dressed, hair done, faces washed) and got to church on time. Why can't we do that when there are two parents present? Danielle took her normal Sunday morning nap, but woke up halfway through Sunday School, so I decided to take her down to the nursery. I checked on her once, and when I picked her up she was all smiles, and had a great time.
I can't wait until 8:30 tonight. Let the countdown begin.

In other news, I got up on Sunday morning, showered (even washed my hair) got myself ready, made a real breakfast (pancakes vs. Pilsbury cinnamon rolls), got the kids ready, (dressed, hair done, faces washed) and got to church on time. Why can't we do that when there are two parents present? Danielle took her normal Sunday morning nap, but woke up halfway through Sunday School, so I decided to take her down to the nursery. I checked on her once, and when I picked her up she was all smiles, and had a great time.
I can't wait until 8:30 tonight. Let the countdown begin.






No comments:
Post a Comment