Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I Am Thankful For...


the beautiful earth that we live on. I love the majestic mountains. I grew up in Colorado, and loved to go for a drive up to the mountains when I was little. I love to see all the evergreen trees against a snowy backdrop. I love the aspen trees that change a beautiful gold in the Fall. Each year when I visit, I drive on this one stretch of road where you can see the entire mountain range, and I fall in love all over again. I love the powerful ocean and just sitting on a beautiful white sandy beach, watching the waves crash in. It is very relaxing. I am fascinated by volcanoes, and the cooled lava. I am in awe of the Grand Canyon. I love rivers, lakes and streams. I love flowers, plants and trees. I see the beauty all around, and I am constantly reminded that these things are all God's creations.

1 comment:

. said...

Geee. . .I know that dress! I love the mountains, too! Don't know how you stay away!