Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I Am Thankful For...



music, even though I cannot carry a tune, play a musical instrument, or even dance to the beat. I really enjoy singing and listening to music. I love to attend musical performances like rock concerts, Broadway Musicals, or even my son's church and school performances. I appreciate the talents of others who have a wonderful singing voice, or can make beautiful music on the piano, violin, or drums. I love different types of music too. I grew up on rock and roll, I have learned to like country music, and love church hymns. Each week at church I love being able to worship through song. Singing the hymns in sacrament meeting is my favorite part of church. I also love children's songs in primary too. My favorite part of primary is singing time. I even play the children's primary songs in the car. Music is the perfect way for the spirit to touch my heart. Music makes me smile, it makes me cry, and it helps when you are having a rough day. Christmas is the perfect time of the year, I get to listen to Christmas music at home, at the office, in the car, and while shopping. We get to sing the Christmas hymns in sacrament and during primary. I am grateful for all of the music the fills my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only one who played primary songs in the car