Emily wanted to stay at the condo and swim, and Brian was just excited about being able to drive the golf cart around the island. My mom opted to stay and watch Emily swim, and the rest of us took off for the hunt after breakfast.
I got some great scenery pictures during the hunt. Brian and Danielle played at the park near a potential alligator pond, and we did find a couple of alligators, but not the big one.
I love this picture of Brian and Danielle, you can just see their special bond.
A little gator up on the bank catching a little sun.
This is one of the cool birds on the island, I think it is a great egret.
Ya think?
Our boat the "Prince of Tides" left from the marina in Beaufort. We rode along the intercoastal waterway and spotted a pod of dolphins, several different types of birds, and some beautiful scenery.
After the boat tour, we let the kids run off some extra energy at a cute park near the marina, before we headed over to Port Royal for dinner at the Dockside Restaurant. We had yummy food at this locals restaurant and the kids did great.
This was so cool, as we went under the bridge, this eagle had built a nest on one of the piers, and was feeding his babies.
A brown pelican
Brian liked this boat and wanted me to take a picture.
Dolphins
The center of this bridge lifted up and turned so large boats could pass through.
This was the view from the Dockside restaurant where we had dinner.
Once we got back to Fripp we took the big kids to a clearing where we could get some cool sunset photos. We parked our golf cart and were approached by a deer who got too close for comfort. He wandered away and we made a break for it.
Wow after I looked back at the pictures, I realized what a full day we had, no wonder I am so tired.





No comments:
Post a Comment