Sunday, May 2, 2010

Crafty

Today I made end of the year teacher gifts. I saw this great idea on this blog I was reading, and it was simple, cheap, functional, and cute. I got all the supplies, and made them in less than an hour. I think they turned out really well. I am totally ahead of the game too, since it is only the first part of May! I still have to adhere the cork board to the back, and tie with a cute ribbon and tag. I am also going to make these for little gifts friends and family for Christmas, birthdays etc. I am so proud of myself.

Here are the finished ones. I gave them to Brian's kindergarten teacher, his PE teacher, and Art teacher. Emily gave them to her teachers that she has had at Gymboree for the past two years, Valerie, Gina and Karen. I also gave them to my mom and Eddie's mom for Mother's Day. And of course I made a set for us too! Our old ones were broken and in sad shape.


No comments: